The Messermeister Park Plaza 8” Chef’s Knife is the workhorse in every kitchen. You'll gravitate towards this knife and find yourself using it for 90% of all your cutting tasks. It has an industrial strength polyoxymethylene or “POM” handle. The stamped blade has been ground down to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. You can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The German 1.4116 stainless carbon alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece stamped, which produces a thin and lightweight blade. They are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The 20° edge on this blade is efficient and resilient.
- The knives are outfitted with the finest industrial strength thermoplastic polyoxymethylene (POM) handle.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for Life™ guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Do not place in dishwasher.
- Avoid cleaners containing bleach or citrus extracts.