Crafted by Wüsthof in the renowned cutlery center of Solingen, Germany, this serrated knife easily slices through foods with resistant or tough skins, such as tomatoes and citrus. The hand-honed high-carbon-steel blade maintains a razor-sharp edge.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Serrated blade neatly cuts through skins, peels and rinds.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.