Ideal for cooks who prefer working with a lighter blade that's easy to control, this Wüsthof paring knife features a half-bolster design that also simplifies sharpening. The Demi-Bolster series is 30% lighter than Wüsthof Classic knives yet boasts the same forged high-carbon steel blade and Precision Edge Technology sharpness.
- Knife is precision forged from a single piece of sturdy high-carbon steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- Wüsthof's Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) ensures a 20% sharper blade with twice the edge retention.
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability and control.
- Durable polymer handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Demi-bolster design makes for lighter weight and easier handling.
- Recessed bolster allows for sharpening of the entire length of blade.